Defending the water systems of the Defenders of our country.
Since 1999, Chemstar WATER has been a trusted partner for government buildings, military bases, leading institutions, and universities. Chemstar WATER retains its oldest customers in this space and is still the largest water treatment provider for government and military facilities across the United States to Japan. Chemstar WATER actively hires veterans and trains them to be the next generation of water treatment experts. As a result, we are in a great position to understand and support our customers’ water treatment requirements.
The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) is the standard used by Federal statistical agencies. Should your agency be looking for an eligible contract, Chemstar WATER qualifies under the following NAICS codes:
- 221310: Water Supply and Irrigation Systems
- 221320: Sewage Treatment Facilities
- 238220: Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- 325180: Other Basic Inorganic Chemical Manufacturing
- 325998: All Other Miscellaneous Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing
- 541380: Testing Laboratories
- 541620: Environmental Consulting Services
- 541690: Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
Additional Certifications and Codes