Introducing Chemstar WATER’s Cooling Tower Water Sidestream Filtration Line
CWSSF- SS Series – Chemstar WATER Sidestream Filtration
Experience the ultimate in high-efficiency cooling tower water filtration with Chemstar WATER’s CWSSF product line. Building on our reputation for reliable and cost-effective solutions, Chemstar WATER is proud to introduce its cutting-edge system that delivers unparalleled performance and value.
CWSSF Key Features
- Exceptional Particle Removal: Our high-efficiency filters remove extremely fine particles, as small as 0.25 µm to 0.5 µm, to ensure clean and optimal cooling water. By targeting particles smaller than 5 microns, responsible for fouling heat transfer surfaces, we maximize the true benefits of clean cooling water.
- High-Efficiency Sand Filters: Our advanced sand filters utilize ultrafine sand for more effective filtration. The cross-flow action of water over the finer media prevents rapid plugging and efficiently pushes contaminants to the storage area. This results in improved filtration efficiencies and up to 10 times less backwash water.
- Cost-Effective Filtration: Compared to multimedia filters, our high-efficiency filters are 4 to 5 times smaller while providing cleaner water. With a sidestream of only 1 to 3% of the recirculation rate, our system is a smarter investment compared to traditional, larger filters that use outdated technology.
Benefits of Clean-Filtered Water
- Enhanced Efficiency: Cleaner heat transfer surfaces lead to more efficient equipment operation and reduced energy costs.
- Extended Equipment Life: Corrosion rates are minimized, prolonging the lifespan of your equipment.
- Reduced Health Risks: The potential for Legionnaires’ disease is minimized for a safer environment.
- Improved Microbial Treatment: Experience better effectiveness of microbial treatment, resulting in a healthier workplace.
- Lower Maintenance: Equipment maintenance and unscheduled downtime are reduced due to cleaner sumps, fills, and heat exchangers.
CSWFF Equipment Design
- NEMA 4X controls
- 7-inch digital color touchscreen display system controls, pressure readings, alarms, and more in a user-friendly, graphics-based format.
- Available in 208VAC or 460VAC 3-phase
- Ethernet TCP/IP communications
- ASME-certified 304 stainless steel tank(s) with safety relief valve.
- Type L Copper manifold.
- Individually motor-controlled bronze ball valves featuring stainless steel internals and limit switches.
- Centrifugal pump equipped with TEFC motor.
- Stainless Steel support rails and pump skid.
- Modular design for ease of installation, upgrade, and operational flexibility.
- Small tower, single tank option available.
- High-Pressure version (300PSI) available.