The NFMT 2023 Conference Pre and Post Show Update
March 21 – 23, 2023 | Baltimore Convention Center | Baltimore, MD
We look forward to exhibiting again this year at the Baltimore National Facilities Management and Technology show.
Four tips for the show!
1. On any of the three days, drop by Booth #815 and meet our regional sales manager, Jason Karap, and the greater Chemstar WATER team.
2. We encourage you to leave your business card. We will draw one card daily and donate $100 on your behalf to Vet Tix.
About Vet Tix:
Veteran Tickets Foundation’s Tickets for Troops Program is dedicated to giving back to those who gave us so much. We team up with major sports teams, leagues, promoters, organizations, venues, and every day event ticket holders to provide free tickets to currently serving and veterans of all branches of the US military. Learn more about them at: https://www.vettix.org.
3. Join us Wednesday at 12:30 pm in the Product Zone to hear Bryan Deal, Chemical Engineer, CWT speak on “Strategies for Reducing Water Consumption in HVAC Systems”
PRODUCT ZONE DETAILS
- Location: Product Zone 2 in Expo Hall, located in Booth 1361
- Date: Wednesday, March 22
- Time: 12:30 – 12:50 pm
- Title: Strategies For Reducing Water Consumption in HVAC Systems
- Description: No one can better represent the current world need to conserve our natural resources like water than our distinguished speaker. Bryan has over 25 years in the Water Treatment industry, partnering with clients from the D.O.D. and the Pentagon to hospitals and Johns Hopkins in Maryland; to Hyperscale Data Center operators nationwide. The common thread connecting these is the desire for more efficient water usage while managing exposure to risks like corrosion, bio growth, and scale. The industry is constantly at odds with balancing water usage and chemical introduction while keeping chillers, towers, boilers, tanks, and other equipment running efficiently. Bryan will discuss Strategies For Reducing Water Consumption in HVAC Systems while optimizing performance.
4. For those new to the industry, here’s a little background on NFMT:
- What does NFMT stand for?
- National Facilities Management and Technology
- They host multiple shows around the country a year, with this key one being held in March in Baltimore.
- To learn more about the organizers as well as the event itself, check out: https://www.nfmt.com/baltimore/.
- Who attends?
- Facility managers and operators from across the country who want to connect with their peers, suppliers and colleagues to see the latest in developments, technology and infrastructure.
- Still need a ticket?
- Head to https://www.nfmt.com/baltimore/2023/default.aspx and register.
Post Show Update
Thank you for a great show! We were delighted by the turnout, the new facility manager connections we made, and the opportunity to share more about our services.
This year we continued our tradition of paying it forward with our business card raffle.
We donated $100 on their behalf to Veteran Tickets Foundation (Vet Tix).
About Vet Tix:
Vet Tix * provides tickets to events that reduce stress, strengthen family bonds, build life-long memories and encourage service members and veterans to stay engaged with local communities and American life. We support our troops by honoring their service and providing positive family and life experiences, during and after their years of service to our country.
Vet Tix provides tickets to all branches of currently-serving Military and Veterans, including immediate family of troops KIA.
Vet Tix secures tickets to sporting events, concerts, performing arts, educational and family activities across the nation. VetTixers sign up online. We verify their service. VetTixers request tickets to events that interest them, then pay a small delivery fee to receive their free tickets.
We look forward to seeing you next year!
If you have questions or want to chat more about your water treatment system, contact us today!